Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Youch!

It's been a rough day! I broke my toof! One of the big pointy ones! My dad and I were playing this morning and my toof got caught on his ring. He pulled and I pulled and my toof broke right in two! Then, I swallowed it! Ick!



(Scooter waiting at the vet)

Luckily, it's one of my baby toofs and not one of my new big boy teef. But, because it broke, I had to go visit my doctor today. She said "Ouch!!" She felt so bad for me that she did something ah-mazing!! She gave me a CET chew! Holy Moses! Sooo awesome! Dagan gets them all the time, but I never do. Until today!! Score! I chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed. Doc said she wanted to see if using my toof hurt me. She was super happy with all my gnawing.



(Scooter watching the exam room door, waiting for the vet)

I have to take some medicine to take to keep it from getting infected. And we will have to make some decisions about when it gets taken out, cause she doesn't think my big toof will come in right with the broken one in the way.

So that's been my day, full of ick and excitement.

Hopefully, my toof stays
Not hurty, cause I hear that tomorrow is all about food!

Time to take my medicine. Blech!

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment