Friday, August 10, 2012

Week of Lasts: Day 4

Dear Lennox,
This one's for you! An apology. I am sorry that you will have to pick up where I left off with this one. It's boooooring 99% of the time, except for being with Mom. It happens regularly (frequently pushing doggy dinner time to a later slot). I'm sorry bud! Along with the toys I bequeath you, this comes too. Suck it up and make the most out of it!

Last night, friends, was my final trip to Target. (I shoulda passed out Kleenex - sorry peeps!)




Never again will Mom and I push the cart past the Honey Nut Scooters. (Kleenex again! Sorry!)




The carts that run so smooth - its time for us to part.



Farewell RP Target, farewell!

Wags,
Scooter

PS I totally snuck in another "last" trip to Golden Spoon - we were supposed to meet Friend Janie there, but she didn't make it. Another night of sweet smelling goodness for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment