Monday, December 26, 2011

12 Days of Scooter Christmas - Day #1

Christmas was SO busy that I had to wait until AFTER Christmas to tell you all about it!

On the 1st day of Scooter Christmas, there was so much to see! Mom and Dad took us - so many lights! Pretty!

We went (more than once!) to see Weaver's Wonderland light display. It was SUPER bright and super cold on my bum!
(Weaver House all lit up - hundreds of thousands of lights, Disney Characters - including all 101 Dalmations - Where's Waldo and various other Christmas peeps)

Snow White was there and I thought she could use an 8th dwarf. Mom didn't think so - she said I won't be dwarf-y very much longer! But, I think I fit in!
(Scooter, in his Santa hat, sitting with Snow White and the dwarfs)

Everyone I see tells me how big I am - but the Weavers have Great Danes that make me look like a dwarf! This is their last Great Dane. He isn't around any more. :( But, he's always there for Christmas!
(Giant wooden cut out of a great dane)

But what is that between his feet?? Doesn't anyone clean up after that guy?? I know he's wooden, but still!
(A great dane-size wooden poo cut out between the great dane's feet)

One time when we went, my buddy Saxon went with us. We tried to get the sleigh to take off, but I guess you need reindeer for that.

(Scooter sitting in a kid-sized sleigh with Saxon out front)

Such fun!

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment