Monday, April 9, 2012

Sore Head!

I'm not sure why, but I gots a head ache today! I'm just innocently playing and having fun, then BAM! Something runs in to me! First, I was doing Labbie Loops in the yard and BAM the pole smacked me right in the noggin!


Mean pole! It just leapt right in front of me as I was scootin by at top speed! Dumb pile knocked me on my butt! I shook it off and headed inside (if Pole could do that, what else might try to get me out there??)

Sooo I come in and am playing with my bone. I put my big ol paw on it and skate around the house. But, it got away from me and slid under the dog food cabinet. I couldn't let Boney Bone hide! No way! So, I slid in behind Boney and BAM! Knocked in the noggin again!!



What did I do to deserve such treatment?? Dagan says it's cause I laughed at Mr Kitty's hospital issued hat and hair cut (seriously! They are HIL-arious!) but, I guess that's not so nice.

Maybe Half Crate will keep me safe!



I'll be here if you need me! (passed out from head pain, perhaps, but I'll be here!)

Woof,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment