Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week of Lasts: Day 3

Is it possible for it to be a good day in the week of lasts?? This one certainly won't be missed by me! Wednesday nights have been "crate nights" for me. We come home from work, play, eat dinner and then it's crate time while Mom and Dad are out. Buh-bye
Crate night!



And it certainly won't be the last time this happens (I am here for a couple more days!) but we don't usually get pics. This is something I'm going to miss! Even if it is replaced with something similar.






Yard running with my Dagan dog! Love love chasing him (hush! He does not ALWAYS do the chasing - he's simply more agile than me...) We run. We zoom. We try not to hit the pole in the middle of the grass. (umm... That hurts!)

Another day in the week of lasts is in the books!

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment