Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Almost 30 for 30

So, its more like 29 for 30. I am SO super bummed that I messed up on the second to last day of November! Seriously! It's the blog-o-day month! And I messed it up! Such a bummer. This is my second post for today, so maybe that will count and make up for yesterday.

Here is what I was gonna post yesterday ('sept *someone* hogged the computer all night!)

Tuesday's Ten!

Ten things that are great about my week of medical problem:
1) Food lots of times during the day!
2) Pills that need to be given with food every 12 hours
3) Pills that need to be given with food every 8 hours
4) 2 pills with breakfast
5) my 8 hour pill with a snack around 2
6) my 12 hour pill with dinner
7) my last 8 hour pill with a snack before bed.
8) food 4 times per day! That's 4!
9) knowing that Dagan isn't getting fed like me!
10) Thinking... thinking... Hey wait! Almost time for bed! Gotta go get my pill! (and snack!)

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment