Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who's Your Daddy??

Well, let's be serious. I don't know much about your dad. So, let's talk about MY daddy! I don't know a whole lot about my daddy. He's kinda the "love 'em and leave 'em" type of guy. But, I got a picture of my daddy the other day. Marino was staying at GDB and my friend took a picture for me.


(Marino lying down in the kennel)

Like me, daddy tends to turn his head when the flash goes off. What do ya think?! Do we look alike??



(Scooter in profile)

I think I have his nose.

But mama is working in getting me to look at the camera. She says I am too cute not to. I'm getting better! But it is so hard sometimes!



(Scooter in the car, looking at the camera with his chocolate brown eyes)

Since it makes mama happy, I will try. Time to spread my cuteness!

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment