Friday, November 11, 2011

Dinner with friends

Tonight, we all went out to dinner with our friend Stacy and Miss Sophie. I don't know what all happened above the table, but there was lots of laughing, lots of eating, lots of wine and who knows what else! I don't get people! They ate dinner for hours and hours! Who does that?!? The food comes, I eat, then it's time to play. But not for the people! Food came, they talked and laughed. More food came and it was the same thing. I heard them saying something about toast too. I don't know how they made toast - I didn't see a toaster anywhere!

Luckily, there was one civilized person with us.


(Sophie the guide dog under the table)

I followed her advice and took a nap while the people yammered on and on.



(Scooter sacked out under a chair)

And don't even get me started on the hysterical laughter that happened once we were all back in the car. I am pretty sure these people are nuts. Dagan, take me away!

Wags,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment