Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy Week!

Yowsers! I am sooooo sleepy!! It has been a super super busy week! Let's see if I can catch you up soon!

Last Tuesday, we had our puppy Halloween party. SO fun!!! We played Tic-Tac-Toe



And did some pumpkin bowling

YouTube Video

Then we had a costume contest. My sister, Sandy, came as a moooo cow. Too funny!



Her big dog, Hestia was a cow too (mom says she better get used to that, cause she's gonna be a mama dog)



Janie was a bee and Loire made her big dog Tabina be the assistant to her movie star.






Dagan and I wanted to be twinsies



Skeleton rockstars! That's us!

Party was great, but no candy for me. Such a bummer! How cute does a boy have to be to get thrown a bone around here??

More Halloween excitement to come, but now I have to sleep! Sooo tired!

Zzzzzzz,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment